Fra bær til svart
From berry to black
This is a fun course with a bit of learning about coffee so you get to enjoy coffee more.
Sit back, watch, listen and learn about:
- Green beans, origins and taste profiles
- Robusta vs Arabica
- Cupping scores
- Different types of roasts
- How coffee is roasted, 1st and 2nd crack
- Taste differences between roast variations, what happens during roasting to the flavor profiles
- Actual coffee roasting demonstration
- Grind sizes
- How to adjust your grind size for espresso, how to make a good espresso
- Best way to brew your coffee at home
- How to make an affogato
The course takes about 3 -4 hours.
Start on saturdays at 10:00
Finish not later than 14:00
Language is English
Location: vikingvegen 7a, Klæbu
(park at Bunnpris and walk into the building, you will see Klæbu Sjokoladefabrikk easy peasy)
During the course you can drink as much coffee as you like :) And there will be some chocolate in case you get hungry. Bring your own matpakke in case you need it.
Costs 800kr pp, minimum 4, maximum 8 persons